The visa processing in the UK requires a bunch of significant documents such as:
- Offer letter
- Visa Medical
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Balance (3 months old or Education Loan)
- Sponsorship Letter (if being sponsored by parents)
- Police clearance
Lifestyle, culture, and laws tend to differ from one country to another. Thus, before moving to a whole different nation, it is important to understand their culture, laws, lifestyle, etc. in order to easily adapt to their living situation. Here is a list of things a candidate must consider before heading toward their higher education journey in the UK for a smooth transition:
- A valid student visas
- Travel arrangement
- Health Insurance Policy- National Health Service
- Exchange Nepali currency for the British currency
- Research on local culture and laws of the place you’re staying in
- Research on public vehicles and transportation
- Research about the general stores
- Pack only the essential goods according to the weather, restrictions, and climate of the
- Copies of original essential documents such as passport, visa, certificate, etc., and carry
- them in your carry-ons
Cost of tuition fees: UG / PG – GBP 12000-14000 varies according to course
Cost of Visa Fee: GBP 450
Cost of Insurance: GBP 705 (1 Year), GBP 1175 (2 Years), GBP1645 (3 Years)
Accommodation: GBP 1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
GBP 1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London
As the institutions fill up quickly and it takes at least one month to receive an offer letter.
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 6 months before you start your course.
The priority visa outcome will be received within 20-25 days of lodgment.
You can often stay in the UK for up to 5 years if you are 18 or older and enrolled in a degree-level course. You can normally stay in the UK for up to 2 years if it’s below the degree level.
You need to have an unconditional offer from a student sponsor who is authorized to enroll you in a course.
Once they’ve given you a spot on the course, your education provider will provide you with a reference number (known as a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) as proof.
Before you can apply for your visa, you need a CAS.
You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. You can prove your knowledge of English by passing an English Language Test.